Check out our 2023-24 schedule !
WE STAY LIVE !
● Sept.4th - Labor Day
● Oct. 31st – Halloween
● November 10 - Veterans Day (No School)
● Nov. 22-26th - Thanksgiving Break
● dec 1-3- the red swan production
● Dec.18- Jan 1 - Winter Break
● Jan. 15th - Martin Luther King Jr Day
● Jan. 25-28 IABD (Studio Closed)
● Feb. Studio 305 Day ( Block Party)
● Feb. 19th Presidents Day (Studio Closed)
● March.11-16 Spring Break (Studio Closed)
● May. 15-20st Season Over *Summer Sign up/Fall schedules (Studio Closed)
●Summer Arts camp starts May 21-June 7th for ages 4-11yrs
●Summer Intensive June 10-28th ages 10 & UP
Schedule subject to change
"I love to dance because it fills my heart. I been here since i started dance and iI love being apart of R.A.G.E (Reaching Above Great Expectations). I follow that model every day. No matter where I am or how old I get I will always love Rolle Project."
"I feel I have grown to be a dancer here at Studio 305. Ballet with the teachers here has taught me ballet is the technique of all dances. Mr.T has taught me dancers always keeps their head up and carry themselves as one. Studio 305 is everything to me."
"I dance to express myself and at studio 305 I am able to do that. I love all classes but,Contemporary is my favorite. At studio 305 I learn technique and discipline. I call this my second home."
"Being a part of studio 305 has probably been the best days of my life as a dancer. It's very friendly and the staff is amazing. It's always great learning from different styles of dance and studio 305 definitely brings that to you. I'm very grateful to be apart if this studio and I love every bit of it."