Check out our 2022-23 schedule !
WE STAY LIVE !
● AUG 26-27 - MR.TYRELL & mS.ROBERTS BDAY
● Sept.5th - Labor Day
● Oct. 31st – Halloween
● November 11 - Veterans Day (No School)
● Nov. 23-27th - Thanksgiving Break
● Dec.18- Jan 2 - Winter Break
● Jan. 14th the green flamingo recital
● Jan. 16-18th - Martin Luther King Jr Day studio closed
● Jan. 26-29 IABD Studio Closed
● Feb. 20th President’s Day (No School)
● March. Sedway middle school performance 1pm
● March. 13-16 Spring Break cAMP 8-4pm *sTUDIO CLOSED
● March. 30th Women empowerment showcase 6:30pm $10 @305 studio
● APRIL. 7TH FOSTER FAMILIES OUTDOOR EVENT 12-12:30PM
● APRIL. 8TH sigma gamma youth talent show 5pm
● may. 6th The wiz around the world spring recital 3:30pm at the west las vegas library theater
● May. 13 studio award picnic 3-7pm
● May.18 GOSPEL SHOWCASE 6:30pm @studio305
● May. 21-31st Memorial Day (studio closed
● MAY 30-June 30th Summer camp AGES 6-17
● June 6-30th pre professional program AGES 12-24
● Aug 3-6th NEW YORK City intensive training
● July- aug.1- Fall enrollment open classes start aug 21
Schedule subject to change
"I love to dance because it fills my heart. I been here since i started dance and iI love being apart of R.A.G.E (Reaching Above Great Expectations). I follow that model every day. No matter where I am or how old I get I will always love Rolle Project."
"I feel I have grown to be a dancer here at Studio 305. Ballet with the teachers here has taught me ballet is the technique of all dances. Mr.T has taught me dancers always keeps their head up and carry themselves as one. Studio 305 is everything to me."
"I dance to express myself and at studio 305 I am able to do that. I love all classes but,Contemporary is my favorite. At studio 305 I learn technique and discipline. I call this my second home."
"Being a part of studio 305 has probably been the best days of my life as a dancer. It's very friendly and the staff is amazing. It's always great learning from different styles of dance and studio 305 definitely brings that to you. I'm very grateful to be apart if this studio and I love every bit of it."